Nurses Who Gave Their Lives Fighting COVID19
This is a list of nurses that have given their lives fighting COVID-19. They are our friends and colleagues. This is our way of ensuring they are honored and remembered. Please keep their families in your prayers. If you have a name to add to the list please put it in the comments with the following information: nurse’s name, state, where the nurse worked, and a link to the obituary or news article.
Our Fallen Nurses
- Larrice Anderson, 46, Nurse, New Orleans East Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Araceli Buendia Ilagan, 63, ICU nurse, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami
- Kious Kelly, 48, ER Nurse at Mt. Sinai West, New York
- Noel Sinkiat, 64, Howard University Hospital, DC
- Lisa Ewald, ER Nurse, Henry Ford Hospital, Michigan
- Judy Wilson-Griffin, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Divinia Accad, VA Medical Center, Detroit
- James House, Omni Continuing Care, Detroit
- Rose Harrison, Marion Regional Nursing Home
- Mary Ellen Porter, Richmond University Medical Center
Kios Kelly, Mt Sinai West, New York
Two more RNs in Detroit https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/2020/04/04/coronavirus-michigan-nurses-die/2943336001/
Judith Wilson Griffin, 60s, women’s health nurse, University of Missouri-St. Louis DNP student, SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
God bless all nurses And hospital personnel.
There was a healthcare worker, an EKG tech, from Newark, who also died. Please do not forget the staff who are so important as team members
If you give us a name we will add it.
Lisa Ewald, Michigan
Do you know the hospital she worked for or have link to the newspaper article. It makes it easier to post.
Henry Ford Hospital
I don’t think there is a new article yet
I wish this list didn’t have tti exist and would never grow longer. I’m so very sad for these families and may God bless these nurses for paying a price no one could have known they would pay.